Key Account Manager (all genders)
While using your solid experience in the sales & marketing of explanation-needy biotechnological products you will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with our key customers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
c-LEcta is a fast growing, young biotech company based in the vibrating city of Leipzig. Our key markets are biopharma and food for which we supply customized enzymes.
You are an open-minded curious person, and you love to communicate with international customers and distributors in the biopharmaceutical industry? You want to contribute your strengths and vision in building and maintaining business relationships in an innovative company in the future-oriented biotechnology industry? Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a scientific environment? Then join our top team with a strong team spirit.
- Developing and maintaining existing biopharma accounts in a global context
- Support the management and stirring of international distributors
- Supporting market research to identify regional business opportunities
- Acquisition and expansion of market intelligence around product applications / customers
- Supporting revenue forecasting and market model and business case building
- Negotiation of supply agreements
- Representing c-LEcta in customer and distributor meetings and at congresses and trade fairs
- (Academic) Degree in Biochemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or comparable education and experience in biopharma or biotech industries
- Strong technical sales background with proven track record in complete sales with min. 2-3 years of experience ideally in B2B markets of biotechnological products
- Considerable communication, sales and negotiation skills combined with a strong interpersonal/intercultural sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German language, additional language of advantage
- Experience in using digital CRM-Tools for account management
- A pro-active, ambitious self-starter who can operate both independently and as part of a team; positive, optimistic, flexible and creative problem-solving attitude
We give you the time to grow into this role and you will get support from our dedicated and motivated colleagues.