Production Operator (all genders)
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the fast-growing biotechnology industry? We are looking for people who share our passion for innovation and feel comfortable working in an appreciative and diverse team.
c-LEcta is a global biotechnology company specializing in the development, production and distribution of enzyme products related to human health for applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
In the production area, the manufacture of biotechnological products takes place in the internal pilot and production plant as a preliminary stage to external production on an industrial scale. Work is usually done on a weekly basis, alternating between rotating shifts and flextime, with a maximum of 1 time/quarter of weekend work.
- Collaboration in the production of enzymes, especially in their production by fermentative processes up to a 400 L scale
- Carrying out the process steps for the upstream and downstream of biotechnological products, such as filtrations, precipitations and separations
- the operation, cleaning and maintenance of biotechnological production equipment, including the associated utilities
- a degree as a chemical technician, technician, biological technical assistant or a comparable non-university qualification
- Ideally, you have also already gained initial professional experience, preferably in the food or pharmaceutical industry
- Standard computer applications (Word, Excel), an intermediate level of German and basic knowledge of English
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and team-oriented thinking