Quality Assurance Manager (all genders)
Are you looking for a corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute energy and initiative to the expansion of the division in the course of the internationalization of the company in an interesting and forward-looking industry? You love to work precisely and describe yourself as proactive and flexible? Then please join our Quality Assurance team!
c-LEcta is a global leader in industrial biotechnology, producing and supplying world-class enzymes for regulated industries.
We are looking for people who share our passion for innovation and feel comfortable working in an appreciative and diverse team.
The position "Quality Assurance Manager (all genders)" serves to support the
company in quality assurance for the production of biotechnological products based on an integrated quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and specific quality requirements for critical raw materials in biopharmaceutical production and for food.
- Quality assurance in the manufacture of biotechnological products
- Review and approval of manufacturing, shipping and testing specifications
- Review of batch manufacturing documentation
- Coordination of preventive and corrective actions or monitoring of
- Design and continuous improvement of work processes to ensure product
quality and safety
- Collaboration in supplier qualification of c-LEcta by customers
- Collaboration in supplier management (qualification of c-LEcta's suppliers
- Collaboration in continuous improvement processes and in quality audits
- A completed apprenticeship or degree in the natural sciences or foodrelated field (biotechnology, food technology, ecotrophology or similar)
- Several years of professional experience in quality assurance in industrial
production (ideally food production)
- Knowledge of HACCP and FSSC 22000 (or related QM industry standards)
- Careful, conscientious and precise way of working
- Team-oriented approach and high self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Confident handling of common Microsoft applications