Technical Sales Manager (all genders)
Are you an open and curious person who enjoys putting yourself in new situations
where you can learn something new? Do you have technical understanding and
love to explain processes? Then please join our team as a Technical Sales Manager
and support the market launch of our innovative products!
c-LEcta is a fast growing, young biotech company based in the vibrating city of Leipzig. Our key markets are biopharma and food for which we supply customized enzymes and microbial strains.
Do you want to contribute your strengths and visions to an innovative company in the future-oriented biotechnology sector? Is a dynamic work environment that gives you constant variety and room to learn ideal for you? Then get out of the lab and into business!
- Presentation and discussion of possible applications of our products
Organizing of campaigns for the introduction and promotion of new
- Handling customer inquiries and building new customer relationships
- Gathering and updating the necessary knowledge about product
applications and the associated markets
- Conducting technical training on products
- The position reports to the Vice President Business Development and works
closely with other departments, especially R&D and Marketing
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Food Science or comparable scientific education or experience
- Passion, personal drive to promote biotech products requiring
- Relationship building due to outstanding communication and
- Self-confident and ambitious character who can operate both
independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and curious but also resilient and persistent mind-set.
- Creative problem-solving attitude paired with analytical thinking
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German
We give you the time to grow into this role and you will get support from our
dedicated and motivated colleagues.