These teams focus on strengthening c-LEcta’s market position by means of sound contracts and intellectual property rights, as well as on the registration and approval of c-LEcta products with the relevant regulatory authorities.
What does Team Legal, IP & Licensing do?
- Management and development of c-LEcta’s trademark & patent portfolio (e.g. handling inventions and patent & trademarks submissions and registrations internationally)
- Creating IP developing strategies, Patent Monitoring
- Contract drafting and negotiation with c-LEcta partners (e.g. customers, service providers, suppliers) in coordination with participating c-LEcta divisions
- Contract monitoring, controlling, and disputes
What does Team Regulatory Affairs do?
- Evaluation of the regulatory situation for new product ideas
- Development and execution of regulatory strategies
- Coordination and execution of approvals and registrations with international authorities
- Collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders (BD/Sales/Quality) on regulatory issues
- Monitoring of international regulatory developments and trends in the different application areas
- Active participation in national and international industry associations
Looking for a new job?
Start your career at c-LEcta!